Sat, Feb 19|
MORE [than] MEDIA: Social Media Marketing for Small Business
Learn the in's and out's of digital marketing, how to analyze your analytics to optimize your efforts, and create a digital marketing strategy that turns strangers into passionate patrons--digitally-assisted by social media! [A "Social Media for Business 101", but a lot more fun!]
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Towne Square, 110 W Spring St, Titusville, PA 16354, USA
About this Event
More Than Media is a one-day event with equal parts teaching and training--and if you thought those were the same thing, think again! Beginning with the juxtaposition between consumers, brands, and the platform algorithm (don't worry--that word isn't as scary as it sounds!), we'll help determine which platforms are best suited for your business, its target demographic, and your short- and long-term goals.
What you'll learn...
- The difference between Branding, Marketing & Advertising [and when to utilize each!]
- The benefits & drawbacks of organic & paid advertising [and how to utilize/optimize both]
- The different types & forms of Marketing and which are best for you
- How to develop & refine your brand persona
- How to analyze analytics (how's that for alliteration?) to determine KPI, ROI, and buyer personas
- How to build a social media strategy & content calendar [by modifying traditional sales funnels]
- Search Engine Optimization [SEO] -- from paid placement to the best practices for organic growth
- How to utilize/integrate email & SMS marketing [and the importance of consumer data]
- The best tools of the trade [both paid and free!] and the magic of automation
We encourage you to bring a list of things you'd like to know with you, to be covered in our Q&A session. Whether you've grown up on social media and are eager to start your business or you've been in business for years and are struggling to keep up with the changes technology have thrust upon the world, we're confident that this event will position you for success and inspire you to take the next step--whatever that looks like for YOU!
- - - - -
For the safety of all attendees, it is required that you show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test [processed within 48 hours] in order to attend in-person. In the interest of providing the experience to all, regardless of vaccination or COVID status, we will be offering this event digitally. Contact us directly to take advantage of the "online experience" option.
Welcome & Overview
Reserve Your Spot!
Personalized, commemorative "VIP Pass" event ticket + lanyard Includes catered lunch, snack(s) & beverage(s)$50.00Tax: +$3.00 Sales Tax